Kisses are such simple things, we hardly notice them.
接吻在我們周遭司空見慣,于是很少有人在意。
But if we paid more attention,we'd see that each kiss conveys a meaning all its own.
但是如果我們多注意一些,我們會發現不同的吻,蘊藏著不同的含義。
For example, some can say, "I'm so happy to see you."
比如,有的代表著“真高興見到你。”
Or, "I didn't realize you'd be here."
或者,“沒想到你也來了”
Or, "honey, it's time to stop drinking."
抑或,“親愛的,不能再喝了。”
The trick is in knowing how to tell the difference.
訣竅就在于懂得如何分辨它們。
So, I finally said, if I'm head cheerleader, then nobody wears panties.
于是我宣布,如果我是啦啦隊長,所有隊員放“空檔”
Yeah! I just want you to know as a former member of my high school marching band,
耶!如果回到高中我還是步操隊員的話,
I would've appreciated that.
一定樂得美滋滋的。
Wait a second, you were a band geek? Oh, I don't believe it.
慢著,你以前愛玩樂團?我才不信。
What did you play?
你玩什么?
He played the tuba. I have pictures.
他玩大號,有照片為證。
The tuba, huh?
大號,哈?
Yeah, go ahead, come on, come on, get your licks in, go ahead.
耶,繼續,繼續,你接著講。
No, no, not at all. As a matter of fact,all of my secret crushes were on the band geeks.
不,不,實際上,以前我暗戀的對象都是玩樂團的人。
Come on, I know you cheerleader types.
別這樣,我知道你是那種女孩。
You wouldn't have said "boo" to guys like me.
你才不會像我這樣的家伙叫好。
No, you were more interested in the guys like, like this.
能引起你興趣的家伙應該像這樣,這樣。
Now, I take it you didn't play the tuba.
我猜你沒玩過大號。
No, I didn't.
對,我沒有。
All I know is, I was a lonely, insecure tuba player.
我只知道,我是個孤僻、缺乏安全感的大號手。
Girls like Gabrielle would just rip my heart out.
像Gabrielle這樣的女孩,只會讓我傷心欲絕。
I didn't even have my first kiss until I was eighteen.
我的初吻是在18歲。
Eighteen?
18?
Pathetic, I know.
值得同情。
Poor baby. I would've kissed you.
真可憐,我肯定會吻你。
No, you wouldn't have.
不,你不會。
Yes, I would have.
誰說的,當然會。
No, you wouldn't have. And it's okay, Gaby. Those scars healed a long time ago.
不,你絕對不會。沒關系,Gaby那些傷心事早已成為過去。
Oh, for god sakes, come here.
看在上帝的份上,來。
Now on behalf of all the cheerleaders in the world, forgive us.
代表全世界所有啦啦隊長原諒我們。
Yes, kisses mean different things to different people.
是的,接吻因人而異。
Ultimately, the meaning depends on the one who does the kissing...
最終,它究竟意味著什么,全在乎當事人…
And the who sees it happen.
和旁觀者的感受。