
Seven hundred and forty-four million?
7.44億?
Looks like someone else is following our target.
好像還有人在跟著咱們的目標
Reginald Shaw. Well, this could be fun. Reginald Shaw
這下有的玩了
Alright, stay close but not too close
跟緊了 不過也別太緊
And get the office to send me an interpreter. - Right.
給我聯系總部 我需要個翻譯 - 好的
Yes, 744 million
對 7.44億
You didn't think we knew about that bank account in Liechtenstein.
你以為我們不知道 你在列支敦斯坦的銀行賬號么
I don't know what you are talking about
我不知道你在說什么
Listen
聽著
...You asshole.
你個混蛋
I know everything about you.
我知道你的底細
I even know how much that face cost.
我甚至知道你這張臉值多少
24 million wired to a Brazilian surgeon
你從一個我們跟蹤的瑞士銀行賬戶
from a numbered Swiss bank account.
給一個巴西整容大夫匯了2千400萬
I haven't been able to prove it
我海沒法證明這些
...But now I don't have to.
不過現在也不用證明了
...Because I just lock you in a box in the basement
因為我會把你關在地下室的籠子里
Until you tell me where the money is.
直到你招出錢在哪兒
It's alright.
沒事啦