So what were their names?
她們叫什么?
Their names were Christy and Alice,
克莉斯汀,愛麗絲
and they wanna have drinks tonight.
她們約我們今晚去酒吧
You're not supposed to be in here. This is a men's room.
在這里不好吧,這里是男廁所
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
I don't care.
我不在乎
Hey, man, sorry.
抱歉,老兄
A couple girls are freshening up in there.
姑娘們在里面梳洗
Sweet.
不錯啊
We have groupies.
我們有骨肉皮了
I'll be right back.
我就回來
Mark, where you going? Mark.
馬克,你去哪兒?馬克
Erica?
艾瑞卡?
Hi.
嗨
I saw you from over there. I didn't know you came to this club a lot.
我在那兒看見你 我不知道你常來這個酒吧
- First time. - Mine, too.
- 我第一次來 - 我也是
Could I talk to you alone for a second?
我能和你單獨談一會兒嗎?
I think I'm good right here.
有事就在這兒說吧
I just... I'd love to talk to you alone if we could just go someplace.
我只是…我想單獨和你說話 我們找個地方好嗎?
Right here is fine.
就在這兒說吧
I don't know if you heard about this new website I launched.
不知道你有沒有聽說 我的新網站上線了
No.
沒有
- The Facebook? - You called me a bitch on the Internet, Mark.
- 臉譜網? - 你在網上罵我是賤人,馬克
That's why I wanted to talk to you.
我就是來和你解釋的
- On the Internet. - That's why I came over.
- 在網上 - 我想和你談談這事
Comparing women to farm animals.
比較女人和牲口
I didn't end up doing that.
后來我沒有這么做
It didn't stop you from writing it.
但你寫出來了
As if every thought that tumbles through your head was so clever
就好像你腦袋瓜有多么聰明絕頂
it would be a crime for it not to be shared.
不把里面的東西寫出來 就好像犯罪了一樣
The Internet's not written in pencil, Mark, it's written in ink,
在網上寫過的東西是永遠擦不掉的 馬克
and you published that Erica Albright was a bitch,
你不僅說我是個賤人
right before you made some ignorant crack about my family's name, my bra size,
侮辱了我的家族姓氏 還對我的胸部評頭論足
and then rated women based on their hotness.
還搞什么辣妹評選?
- Erica, is there a problem? - No, there's no problem.
- 艾瑞卡,需要幫忙嗎? - 沒關系的
You write your snide bullshit from a dark room
你就關在黑屋里亂噴這個世界去吧
because that's what the angry do nowadays.
現在的憤青都在這么做
I was nice to you. Don't torture me for it.
我對你很客氣了,別再煩我了
If we could just go somewhere for a minute...
我們找個地方好好談談行嗎…
I don't wanna be rude to my friends.
我這里還有朋友
Okay.
好吧
Good luck with your video game.
祝你那個什么網路游戲成功
Hey, that was great. That was the right thing to do.
嘿,太棒了,這么做就對了
You apologized, right?
你向她道歉了是嗎?
We have to expand.
我們要擴張
Sure. Mark?
好的,馬克?
Is he mad about something?
他吃錯藥了?