
Well, once again, I got the part that I wanted.
不錯,我, 又一次得到我想要的角色
Oh! Oh!
哦! 哦!
There are no small parts, only small actors.
沒有差勁的角色 只有差勁的演員
You can quote me.
你們可以引用我的話
I'm your new Eliza!
我是新的伊萊扎!
Aah!
啊!
Amazing!
不可思議!
I didn't think I'd get it, but I did.
我還以為我得不到這個 角色呢,我成功了
I didn't think that, because I knew you'd get it.
我并不這么看 我就知道你會得到的
No, 'cause I was...
不,因為我...
Actually, my part, the one of Mrs. Higgins,
實際上,我的角色, 也就是希金斯夫人
is much more interesting than Eliza's in many ways.
從許多方面來說 都比伊萊扎有趣多了
I mean, even though she's not the female lead,
我是說,雖然 她不是女主角
it's a part with depth and true contemporary resonance.
但這是一個更有深度, 更能體現現代感的角色
It's the one that I wanted.
那才是我想要的
Good, 'cause that's the one you got.
是嗎,我看是因為 那是你得到那個角色吧
I'll show you what it's like to be in my school.
我會給你點顏色瞧瞧的, 這是我的地盤
Is that a threat?
你在威脅我嗎?
Absolutely.
當然
Ohoh
哦哦
Ohoh
哦哦