There are my little stinkers.
小搗蛋們來了
Howdy. Hi, Grandpa.
嗨 外公好
Come on in. Hey.
進來 嘿
Hola. Hola, hola.
哈羅 哈羅哈羅
Well, hello there, Haley.
你好呀 海莉
Take it down a notch, Jethro.
消停消停吧 小色鬼
So, you guys ready for some fun?
準備好瘋玩了嗎
What?
干嘛
I love you, grandpa, and I'm never gonna forget you.
我愛你 外公 你永遠活在我的心中
Okay, okay. Back at ya, champ.
好了好了 快松開 小家伙
Whoa, whoa, whoa. This is a pajama party. Where's your P.J.'s?
喔喔 今天可是睡衣派對 你們的睡衣
Yeah, they're in my bag. I need to talk to you about something.
在我包里面 我得跟你說件事
She wants to go to a party with Dylan, grandpa
她想和迪蘭去參加派對 外公
Shut up, Alex.
艾麗克斯 閉嘴
It's at my friend Andrew Adler's.
在我朋友安德魯·艾德勒家里
He lives three blocks from here.
離這里只有幾個街區
Oh. Walking distance. Right.
只有幾步路 對呀
So I wouldn't ask you this,
我其實不好意思開口的
because I love coming to your house,
因為我喜歡來你這兒
but it's kind of an important party, and I-
但是這次派對很重要 我
Somebody invites you over,
別人請你去他家
the last thing you wanna do is insult them.
你總不能讓人家難堪
Exactly. I'm glad we agree.
就是說呀 很高興我們達成了一致
Oh, my God. That was so easy. This is awesome.
哦天啊 那么容易 太爽了
You really don't understand what just happened there, do you?
你是真不明白剛剛是怎么回事吧
P.J.'s on, Haley! What?
海莉 換上睡衣 什么
Um, I would be happy to let her change in my room.
我自愿提供我的臥室讓她換衣服