Is Grandpa dying? Didn't they tell you?
外公要死了嗎 他們沒跟你說嗎
Alex, stop torturing your brother.
艾麗克斯 不要折磨你弟弟了
No. Your grandfather is fine.
不 你外公身體好得很
For now.
現在而已
Hmm. Who could that be?
嗯 會是誰呢
You expecting someone special?
你想到是某個特殊人物嗎
Thank you.
謝謝
Flowers too? I'm sorry.
還送花呀 對不起嘛
Oh, what are you apologizing for? They're gorgeous.
道什么歉啊 這花太漂亮了
That's too much. With the View- Master and the bracelet...
有點過火 什么立體鏡啊 手鐲啊
and the flowers and the balloons-
花啊 還有氣球啊
Balloons? They're attached to your car.
還有氣球 栓在你的汽車上
I just don't want you to feel bad...
我只是不想讓你因為
about your little... coupons.
只準備了優惠券 心存愧疚
Wait a minute. You- You
等等 你是不是
thought the coupons were your only present?
覺得你的禮物只有優惠券
Are you kidding me? They aren't?
開什么玩笑 難道不是嗎
No! Oh, Phil, come on.
當然不是 菲爾 拜托
It's our anniversary.
是我們的結婚紀念日哎
Those coupons were just, like,
那些優惠券只不過是
a fun little way to kick off the day.
今天的前戲
Your real present is coming tonight, and you're gonna love it.
你真正的禮物晚上就到 你絕對會喜歡的
Love it.
絕對喜歡
Cool.
好耶