
you're basically as good as dead." Yeah, I like that.
你就如同死人一樣" 我喜歡
I've always felt there was some kind of mystical core to the universe.
我總是感覺宇宙是如此神秘
But, more recently, I've started to think that, me, my personality, whatever
但一直以來, 我開始考慮自己的人格問題
That I don't have any permanent place here, you know.
我在這里沒有長久立足之地,
In eternity or whatever, you know.
你該知道
And the more I think that, I can't go through life saying this is no big deal.
我想的越多 我就越不能置之不理
This is it. This is actually happening. What do you think is interesting?
對,這很正常 那么你對什么感興趣呢?
What do you think is funny? What is important?
你覺得什么有趣? 你覺得什么重要?
You know, every day's our last.
你知道, 每天可能都是我們的最后一天
When I feel that way, I usually call my mom to tell her I love her.
當我感覺如此時, 我就會打電話給媽媽說我愛她
Yeah? And she's always:
耶? 她總常說:
"Are you okay? Do you have cancer? Are you gonna commit suicide? "
"你還好吧?沒有癌癥? 沒有想自殺吧? "
It's almost not worth it.
根本不值得
So, what about us?
那么我們呢?
What about us? No, what I mean is
我們呢? 我的意思是說
if we were both going to die tonight Like the apocalypse was coming?
如果我們今晚都要死 就如大難來臨?
No, that's too dramatic But what if just the two of us were going to die?
不,那真太戲劇性了 不過我們假如真的要死呢?
I mean, would we talk about your book?
我想說, 我們現在還會討論你的書?