You brought a wind machine.
你帶了臺風機過去
To be fair,my vision was --cameron,you brought a wind machine.
我要澄清 我的藝術細胞可是-- Cameron 你帶了臺風機過去耶
Who puts wheels on cribs?
誰替寶寶床裝輪子的?
Mi tigre! Mi tigre!
我的小老虎! 我的小老虎!
Yes! Ay,sorry. Sorry.
耶! 啊對不起對不起
That's okay.
我不介意
No! No,no,no,no,no!Phone died!
暈! 我電話壞了!
No biggie.Your battery probably just statically defracticated.
沒事的 你的電池運行不暢而已
What?
什么?
It means you can recharge it with static electricity.
就是說你可以用靜電來給它充電
Just rub it on your hair.
在你頭發上狂蹭
Yes!
好!
You know,i used to go to the houses of my friends,and it used to bug me,their kids'you know?
我以前經常去朋友家 他們孩子讓我很苦惱啊
,because there was never a trophy in my house.
因為我家一個體育獎杯都沒有
Not until this one.
到現在終于要有了
Can we switch seats?
我們能換座位嗎?
Cam,people are staring.
Cam 大家都在看著呢
I know you're not supposed to care,but it's kind of cool to have a kid in your house
我知道你們不會關心這個 但知道家里小孩某方面有特長
who's the best at something,you know what i mean?
還是蠻爽的 你知道我意思吧?