
i Know You're Scared.
我知道你們很害怕
but I Want You To Do It.
但我要你們跳
i Want You To Jump.
我要你們跳下來
i Want You Guys To Feel What It's Like...
我要你們去享受那種感覺...
to Fly.
飛翔的感覺
so, I Want Each Of You To Come Up Here,
我要你們每個人都到我這里來
and Light One Of These Candles.
點亮這些蠟燭
ok, Come On Up, Guys.
好了 來吧 伙計們
and When You Light A Candle...
當你們點燃蠟燭的時候...
it Symbolizes That We Are Joined Together.
就象征著我們一起來努力
and If You Trust Me...
如果你們相信我...
you Can Learn More Than You Ever Dreamed Of,
你們能夠學得比你們之前夢想的還要多
and That's A Promise.
我答應你們
the Revolutionary War...
獨立戰爭...
industrialism.
工業主義
the Civil War.
南北戰爭
the Civil Rights Movement.
人權運動
i Want You All
我要你們所有人
of American History.
的大事件了如指掌
to Get The Great Big Picture
都對整個美國歷史
that's Why, This Year, We're Going To Learn
那就是為什么 今年,我們要認識了解
all 42 Presidents Of The United States,
美國歷史上所有42位總統的原因 依次認識