How was the movie?
電影怎么樣?
I enjoyed it.
我很喜歡。
He fell asleep.
他睡著了。
I enjoy sleeping.
我喜歡的就是睡覺。
How was dinner?
晚飯如何?
Really nice place.
真是個好地方。
It's really hard to enjoy dinner when you run a weight-loss center.
當你開減肥中心的時候實在是很難享受晚餐。
If I get fat, there goes my fiscal year.
要是我長胖了,財源也就斷了。
Honey, you're not fat.
甜心,你并不胖。
You're not about to open a branch in Boca.
你還沒打算在Boca開一家分店吧。
But thank you, sweetie.
但是謝謝你親愛的。
How'd everything go here?
家里怎樣了?
Oh, yeah. Good. Great.
哦,好啊,很好呢。
The kids ate and went to sleep.
孩子們吃完飯就去睡覺了
Yeah, it... They're really bad children.
對啊他們實在是壞透了
Okay, okay. Everybody goes to bed.
好了,好了,都去睡覺了
I'm sending your father in there.
你們老爸馬上就要過去了
Whoa, we're so scared.
哇,我們好怕怕啊。
And then I'm coming in.
那我就去了。
I'll just go check to make sure they're still breathing.
我去看看,確保他們沒被嚇死。
Hey, wanna do some stress eating?
嘿,想吃點東西嗎?
Just a piece of diet cheesecake.
就一小塊吉士蛋糕。
This thing happened to me today... I don't know. I'm just gonna go home.
今天就這樣了,我不知道,我就想回家。
You seem so jumpy tonight.
你今晚看起來怎么這么神經質。
You know, I feel a little guilty about something.
我因為一件事而感到有些罪惡。
How unusual for you.
真難得。
Okay, listen. I have to tell you.
好吧,聽著,我得告訴你。
I met that guy from that band you used to like.
我遇到了你喜歡的樂隊的主唱。
Alex Fletcher from PoP?
POP樂隊的Alex Fletcher?
Oh, my God.
哦,我的天啊!
Anyway, I do Jane's plant service.
不管怎樣,我做的是簡的工作。
I'm taking over for her while she's gone.
她不在的時候我來代替她。
And anyway, she does his apartment, so I was there.
她剛好打掃他的公寓,所以我就去了。
Actually, it was the second time.
事實上,是第二次了。
And he invited me to come see him perform tonight.
他邀請我今晚去看他的演出。
Gary, I'm going out!
Gary 我要出去了!
Oh, my God. I love him.
哦我的上帝啊我愛死他了
I love him. I love him. I love him.
我愛死他了,我愛死他了,我愛死他了。
That really wasn't the end of the story.
我還沒說完呢。
Come on. Help me dress.
過來,幫我打扮一下。
Should I wear the red one?
我應該穿那件紅色的嗎?