Sure, there were times when Lisa was rude and obnoxious.
的確,有時候Lisa會很粗魯很討厭。
But I know now that that was no excuse to always be beating on her. Oh, baby, I’m just so sorry.
但我現在明白這不能構成我打她的借口,哦,寶貝,對不起。
Good job, you two. This is an example of how to use incarceration to your benefit.
很好,你們兩個。這就是怎么利用好入獄時光的例子。
It's a chance for people to take a step back and observe the obstacles they face in their marriage.
這是后退一步的機會,來觀察他們婚姻中出現的障礙。
Can I go now? Because I have a lot to say about the obstacles I’m facing in my marriage.
我現在能說了么?因為我有很多關于我婚姻的障礙要說。
We don’t got any obstacles.
我們沒有障礙。
Yes we do, Lamar, we got big ones.
我們有,Lamar很大的障礙。
Okay, hold on you two. I think that it’s Carlos and Gabrielle’s turn."
好了,稍等,二位我想現在輪到Carlos和Gabrielle了。
Thanks, but we’re good.
謝謝,但不用了。
This is your third group session, but you have yet to share anything. Come on, talk to us. How’s your marriage?
這是你們第三次來了,但你們還什么也沒說過來,跟我們說說你們的婚姻狀況?
Shaky at best.
不太穩定,說得好聽點。
And why is that?
為什么會這樣呢
I don’t know. I hired a brilliant lawyer to get my husband out of this and he fired him. For no reason at all."
不知道,我請了一位高明的律師來幫我丈夫脫離這個地獄,他卻沒緣故的炒了人家。
Carlos?
Carlos說說。
I just didn’t like him.
我就是不喜歡他
"Why not? He’s experienced, he’s intelligent, he’s successful."
為什么不?他有經驗,有智慧,他很成功。
Exactly. I’d prefer an attorney you didn’t find so damn appealing.
說得對,我更想要個不怎么讓你著迷的律師。
Oh my god. You fired him because you’re jealous?
哦,天哪,你因為嫉妒解雇了他?
Well, don’t I have the right to? You know she cheated on me.
我沒權力嫉妒么,你們知道,她有過外遇。
Oh, Bob, you beat your wife. You are so not allowed to gasp.
哦,Bob,你還打你老婆呢?你有什么權力喘粗氣。
Don’t you talk that way to him.
別那樣跟他說話。
One more word out of you, Lisa, and I will back hand you myself.
再多一句嘴Lisa我親自收拾你。
Okay, calm down.
好了,冷靜點。
Thousands of fat, bald attorneys out there in the world and she’s gotta get the one that looks like an underwear model.
到處是又肥又禿的律師,她卻找了個跟內衣模特似的。
I’m not discussing this anymore. You can rot in here for all I care.
我不管了你在這鬼地方爛死吧
So, uh, Mona, what do you feel are the biggest problems in your marriage?
那么,Mona你覺得你們婚姻最大的問題在哪呢?
By the way, he was wearing a suit. How do you know he had a good body?
另外他穿著西裝,你怎么知道他身材好呢?
Do you know?
那你知道么?
No!
不知道!
I bet he’s hot!
我猜他肯定特性感。