Honestly, Becky, he drives me crazy.
說真的,Becky,他讓我快瘋了
He just doesn't understand how moving to New Zealand might upset all of us.
他只是不知道搬去新西蘭,會讓我們大家都不爽
He just doesn't get it.We're arguing at all hours of the day.
他就是不同意,我們為此一天爭論幾個小時
I don't suppose the time difference helps.
我覺得這跟時差沒什么關系
Yeah, well, exactly.
哦,的確是
Maybe we should stay here and let him go off on his own.
也許我該留在這兒,讓他自己離開
I should have left mine ages ago.Now I can do what I want when I want.
我應該在我這個年紀離,現在我能在任何時候做我想做的
But don't you think the little one misses him?
但你不考慮小家伙們會想念他嗎?
No! He has the monster every other weekend.
不,每個周末他都都要和老魔頭見一次
Which is more than he bloody did when we were together.
受的折磨比離婚之前更厲害
Listen, I've got to go. I'm meeting Jem.- Lucky you!
聽著,我要走了,高興和你聊天,Jem,祝你好運
Oh, behave. Georgia! Are you up, love?
哦,Georgia,你下來,親愛的?
I need you to watch Libby after school.I've got salsa group.
放學后你幫我照看一下Libby.我要去學莎莎舞