So is it an elephant?
是大象嗎
A dinosaur?
難道是恐龍
Oh, come on, Malcolm, you need to give me a hint.
馬爾科姆 你得給我個提示
oh, okay, is it supposed to be me?
真的是我嗎
Uh, well, hey, listen, Rembrandt.
好了 倫勃朗[荷蘭名畫家]
We're gonna talk about this later. I'm with a student now.
我們過會兒再聊 我這邊來了個學生
But, okay. Love you. Bye.
但是...好吧 愛你 拜拜
Hey, come in.
請進
I didn't even think you were gonna be here.
還以為你不會來呢
Yeah, me neither.
我也是
But my mom wants me to focus on the future,
但我媽要我關注將來
with or without a house.
不管有沒有房子
Oh, my God, Emily, I'm so sorry.
天哪 艾米麗 我很遺憾
I can't even imagine what the two of you must be...
無法想象你倆現在的
feeling.
感受
Do the police have any idea?
警方有什么頭緒嗎
They're still investigating.
還在調查
They know it was a stolen car.
已經知道是輛失車
We don't have to do this now.
我們不必現在做這事的
With the accident and
你家出了意外
everything that's going on with Hanna's mom --
漢娜的媽媽又惹了官司...
If I don't, then I'll start missing deadlines.
現在不做的話 就要錯過截止日期了
Just start thinking that things are gonna get better, right?
得想著一切都會好起來的 對吧
Right.
對