Hey, Aria.
艾瑞亞
Sorry. No, I'm sorry.
抱歉嚇著你了 不 是我不好
Hey, so I'm gonna be out late tonight with the team.
我今晚要和隊里的人一起出去玩
I'm checking in with you
我先跟你報備一下
in case dad calls from Syracuse.
免得爸爸從錫拉庫扎市打電話來查崗
But please don't say I have a curfew.
拜托別說我晚上有宵禁
What's going on with the team?
你們隊里要干什么
We're celebrating after the game.
賽后慶功會
How do you know that you're gonna be celebrating?
你怎么知道肯定會有慶功會
Well, if we win, it's a celebration.
如果我們贏了 那就開慶功會
If we lose, it's a party.
如果我們輸了 那就開派對
So, what time do you think - Just don't wait up.
你大概多久回... -別等我了
Mike, what time are you - It's important.
邁克 你什么時候... 真的很重要
I need to spend time with these guys.
我要和那幫人多聚一聚
Why?
為什么
It's different...
自從康納的車出事以后
since the thing with Connor's car.
一切都不一樣了...
Well, what's that have to do --
和那個有什么關系...
I'm handling it.
我在處理呢
Where did you get that bag?
這個包是哪兒來的
I'm taking a class there.
我在那里上課
In martial arts? Why?
武術嗎 為什么
There's nothing wrong with learning how to defend yourself.
學習怎么保護自己沒什么錯吧