I should be the one in jail, not my mom.
進監獄的應該是我 不是我媽
Hanna, you didn't do anything wrong.
漢娜 你沒做錯什么
Yeah, somebody killed Wilden
有人殺了威爾登
and "A" is taking advantage of that.
A是坐收漁翁之利
It's not your fault.
不是你的錯
My mom went out there to protect me,
我媽媽是為了保護我才進監獄的
how is this not my fault?
怎么不是我的錯
It's Caleb. I can't talk to him right now.
是凱勒 我這個狀態接不了他的電話
Hanna, my mom is a really great lawyer.
漢娜 我媽媽是個很厲害的律師
Well, then why isn't my mom out?
那為什么我媽媽還關在里面
Because it's just one hearing.
這只是個聽訊
She'll win the case. She always does.
她會贏的 她每次都能贏
Always?
每次嗎
Okay, so do you wanna go to school? Or not go?
你還要不要去學校
No, you guys go. I'll be okay.
你們去吧 我沒事
Are you sure?
你確定嗎
I'm gonna have to see my dad.
我要去見我爸爸
If my mom doesn't come back,
如果我媽媽回不來
then I have to move in with him and the gruesome twosome.
我就要搬去和我爸以及恐怖二人組一起住
You guys go. I'll be fine.
你們先去吧 我沒事的
Okay.
好吧
Spence, tell your mom I'm sorry
斯賓塞 剛才對你媽媽態度不好
if I yelled at her.
幫我道個歉
She's an attorney, okay? She's used to it.
她是個律師 她習慣了
A really good one.
她是個好律師