Great news, you guys... my friend's grandma died.
大好消息 我朋友的奶奶死了
That's nice, P.J.
那很好 PJ
You didn't hear what he said, did you, dad?
你根本沒聽他在說什么吧 老爸
That's nice, Gabe.
很好 蓋比
P.J., how is it good news that an old lady died?
PJ 一個老太太死掉了 怎么是好消息呢
It's good news because now I can buy her car.
因為我可以買她的舊車了 所以就是好消息
And they're only asking $1000,Which dad will help me out with.
他們只要價一千塊呀,也就是說老爸可以幫我一把買下來
No, I won't.
我不會幫你買的
Amazing. How do you only hear what you want to hear?
神奇啊 你是怎么就能只聽到你想聽到的呢
Hey, I've been married to your mother for 20 years.
喂 我跟你們老媽結婚都20年了
It's called survival.
這種就是求生本能
Come on, dad, I've saved up $700.
拜托了 老爸 我自己存了700塊
All yo have to do is give me...The rest.
你只要給我那個,總之是剩下的就好嘛
No no. I'm your dad.
不行不行 我是你爸
I'm not Santa claus and I'm not a bank.
但我可不是圣誕老人也不是提款機
Well, you're built like both of them.
我說 您的架式看上去就是兼容兩者呀
Dad, please please.
老爸 求你了
I really need my own car.
我真的很需要有自己的車呀
Driving girls around in the bug truck.Just isn't working.
開著殺蟲車去載女生們兜風完全沒效果啊
Yeah, that's what's not working... the bug truck.
沒錯 那東西完全失效了 說的就是殺蟲車
Look, P.J., I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna give you the money.
兒子聽好 很抱歉 但我是不會給你錢的
So I guess you're out of luck on this one.
我看你這事兒是沒好運氣了
Way to go, dad.
算你狠 老爸
You just took an old lady's death And turned it into something sad.
你是把一個老婦人死亡這種事變成很悲傷的事情了