Good morning, charlie.
早上好啊 查莉
Look at you.
看看你呀
Are you an artist? Huh?
你是不是個小畫家呀
Did you paint a picture somewhere?
你是在哪兒畫了畫兒嘛
Oh. Well, the walls look okay.
還行 墻壁看來是保住了
Oh my gosh! I'm late for my audition!
哎呀我的天 我試演要遲到了
Uh-oh.
我糟
Thank you.
謝謝
Alice, is that everyone?
愛麗絲 大家都唱完了嗎
Oh no, teddy duncan isn't here yet.
哦還沒有 泰迪?鄧肯還沒來呢
No no no. Sorry. I'm coming. I'm here.
別別 對不起 我來了 我來了
there.
用這個
Teddy, what happened to you?
泰迪 你怎么啦
I overslept.
睡過頭了
Okay.
行了
Hi.
大家好
I'm going to be singing "You'll never face it alone." Hit it.
我要唱的曲子是"永不讓你孤單" 請彈吧
If you believe it's true
若你相信那會成真
And if my heart's in you
若我心念念系你身
No matter what you do You'll never face it alone
不管你將要做甚都將不會孤單一人
Stop stop. What was that?
停停 你在搞啥啊
I was auditioning.
在試演啊
For what, beauty or the beast?
為啥角色呢 美女還是野獸哇
Well, beauty of course. Why would I be auditioning for the beast?
當然是美女了 我干嘛要去演野獸啊
I mean, that's something... that's because I look like a beast.
我是說 那是 那是因為我看上去像野獸啊
Why do you have scribbles all over your face?
你為何要在臉上亂涂呢
Are you trying to say that beauty is only skin deep.
你是不是想表達美貌只是皮囊
And what's inside is what's truly important?
真正美的是人的內心
Well, actually...
其實吧
Because if you are,
因為若你是這個意思
I love it.
我喜歡這表現
Then that's exactly what I was going for.
那就確實是我要表達的東西