So I'll see you later? - Yeah, as soon as I can.
-一會兒見 -好 我盡快
I'm surprised you showed up today.
你今天竟然來上課了
Um, this is about the essay I didn't turn in yesterday, right?
是因為我昨天沒交論文 是吧
No, this is about me checking in.
不 我不是來催作業的
With all you're going through,
你家發生這么多事
I can't imagine leaving the house, let alone coming here.
換我肯定不會走出家門 更別提來上學了
How are you doing?
你怎么樣
Well, it's not that easy.
很不容易
Everywhere I go people are staring at me all judgey-eyed,
不管走到哪里 大家都在打量我
like that lady in the book.
就好像書里那個女人
You know the one.
你知道那本書的
Well, there are a lot of books in the world, Hanna.
這世上有很多書 漢娜
Like, really a lot.
非常多
No, the-the one with the judgey eyes
不 那個一副打量人的眼神
and--and the knitting, um...
還織著毛衣的...
Madame DeBarge.
德巴奇太太
Defarge?
德法奇
Close enough.
差不多啦
Um, can I just get an I.O.U. for that essay?
那篇論文我能不能先欠著
What essay?
什么論文
Thank you, Mr. Fitz.
謝謝 費茲老師
Not forever, though, just until...
不能不交哦 等你...
You've got a little less on your plate.
家里的事處理好之后
I meant thank you for being a really decent guy.
我是謝你這么體貼