I got stung.Stung bad. I couldn’t stand. I couldn’t walk.
是這樣。我被蜇了一下。很厲害。我站不起來。我走不了路。
we were two miles from the house. Scared and alone.
我們離屋子有兩里路。
We didn’t think we could make it.
又怕又孤單。我們覺得應付不來。
I was in too much pain.
我太痛了。
And I was tired from digging the huge hole!
而我又挖洞挖的累了。
And then Joey remembered something.
然后Joey回憶起了什么。
I’d seen this thing on The Discovery Channel...
我以前在探索頻道上看過...
Wait a minute! I saw that! On The Discovery Channel, yeah!
等等!我知道了!探索頻道,是的!
About jellyfish and how if you...
關于水母,如果你...
Ewe!! You peed on yourself?!
喔喔!!你在自己身上撒尿?!
Ewwww!!
哇哦!!
You can’t say that!! You don’t know!!
你不能那么說!你不知道!!
I mean I thought I was gonna pass out from the pain!
我是說我以為會痛昏過去!
Anyway I tried, but I couldn’t...bend that way. So... (Looks at Joey.)
不管怎么說我試過了,可我不能...夠不著。于是...(看著Joey)
Ewe!!
哇哦!!
That’s right I stepped up! She’s my friend and she needed help!
是的,于是我挺身而出!她是我的朋友,而她需要幫助!
And if I had too, I’d pee on anyone of you! Only, uh, I couldn’t. I got the stage fright.
而且如果需要的話,我會在你們每個人身上撒尿!只是,呃,我沒做到。我怯場了。
I wanted to help, but there was too much pressure. So-so I uh, I turned to Chandler.
我想幫她,可我壓力太大了。于是,于是,我呃,我交給了錢德。
Joey kept screaming at me, “Do it now! Do it!! Do it! Do it now!!”
喬伊不停地沖我叫,“快點!快點!快點!”
Sometimes late at night I can still hear the screaming.
有時夜深了我還能在這里聽見那叫聲。
That’s ‘cause sometimes I just do it through my wall to freak you out.
那是因為有時候我隔著墻在沖你叫嚇你。
Maybe there's somebody you guys could talk to.
也許你們該找人談談。
Oh, who? It's not like they have a group for people like us.
哦,找誰?難道這種事還有團體治療?
Yeah, no, there's this guy Owen, he's the best. Might have his card.
有個叫Owen的很出名,我可能有他的名片。