WE WERE ON A BREAK!!!!!!!
可我們當時已經分手了!!!!!!
Coffee house?
咖啡屋?
You bet.
當然
And for the record, it took two people to break up this relationship!!
記住,分手是兩個人的事!!
Yeah! You and that girl from that copy place,
沒錯!那兩個人就是你和那個復印室的女孩。
which yesterday you took full responsibility for!!
就象昨天你承認的,所有的責任都是你的!!
I didn’t know what I was taking full responsibility for! Okay?! I didn’t finish the whole letter!
我根本不明白我要為什么負所有的責任,好不好?!我信都沒看完。
What?!!
什么?!!
I fell asleep!
我睡著了!
You fell asleep?!
你睡著了?!
It was 5:30 in the morning, and you had rambled on for 18 pages.
那時是早上5:30,你那封信洋洋灑灑18頁紙,
Front and back!!
而且是雙面的!!
Oh-oh-oh, and by the way, Y-O-U-apostrophe-R-E means ‘you are,’ Y-O-U-R means‘your!’
哦哦哦,順便說一句,Y-O-U-R-E意思是‘你是’,Y-O-U-R意思是‘你的’!
You know I can’t believe I even thought about getting back together again! Weare so over!!
我真不敢相信我們居然會又和好!我們之間完了!!
FINE BY ME!!
求之不得!!
Oh, oh, and hey-hey-hey, those little spelling tips will come in handy when you’re at home on Saturday nights playing Scrabble with Monica!!
哦,哦,嘿嘿,你那些拼寫的小本事留著你星期六晚上和Monica玩拼字游戲的時候用吧!!!
Hey!!
嘿!!
I just feel bad about all that sleep you’re gonnamiss wishing you were with me!
對不起!!我只是可憐你會想我想到失眠!
Oh, no-no-no don’t you worry about me falling asleep. I still have your letter!!!
哦,不不不,別怕我會睡不著。我還留著你的信!!!
And hey! Just so you know, it’snot that common!
嘿!順便告訴你,這種事不常見!
It doesn’t happen to every guy! And it is a big deal!!
并非男人都會這樣!這是很嚴重的!!