In fact, blind, legless, daft, sick, smelly drunk
實際上 是爛醉如泥
by the sounds of things.
聽聲音就能聽出來
Cecil...You’ve got to fire him.
賽希爾 你得解雇了他
he’s been with me since I arrived.
自從我來他就在這里了
He doesn’t like me. He preferred her, I can tell.
他不喜歡我 他喜歡她 我看得出來
Hello?
你好
Who’s this?
這是誰?
This is your new cook. Henry sent him.
這是你的新廚師 亨利讓他來的
Mrs. Truscott tell Mr. Truscott...
川斯克夫人 告訴托斯卡先生
to give me the boot. Thank you, Famous.
把靴子給我 -謝謝 費摩斯
Thank you.
謝謝
Did you do that?
是你干的?
Famous, take her into the kitchen and clean her up.
費摩斯 把她帶到廚房 給她清洗干凈
You do not do that.
你不要這么做
You treat her with respect.
你要尊重她
We’re not all in love with our sleeping dictionaries, you know.
你知道 我們并不是都會愛上我們睡覺的字典
Tipong!
提龐
What did you say to her?
你跟她說什么?
Oh, I told Tipong that if you hit her again,
哦 我告訴她 如果你再打她