These guys are just freakin' fast.
這幫家伙還真快
Is there any way to make this a fair fight?
你確認大家都在公平比賽嗎?
Jump out and swim.
跳起來游過去
I think we'd have to jump out and drown.
我覺得我們要是跳 就得淹死
Well, you could row forward and I could row backward.
或者也可以你往前劃 我往后劃
We're genetically identical. Science says we'd stay in one place.
我們的基因相同 科學說明我們得在同一個地方
Just row the damn boat.
快他媽劃船吧
You guys hear about this? What?
你們是為這個來的? 什么?
Two nights ago, a sophomore choked the network from a laptop at Kirkland.
兩天前的晚上 一個大二學生 在柯克蘭用筆記本干掉了網絡
Really? At 4:00 a.m.
凌晨4點
How?
怎么弄的?
He set up a website where you vote on the hotness of female undergrads.
他建了個網站 你可以在上面 評選出最性感的女生
What were we doing that none of us heard about this?
我們怎么一點兒都不知道? 我們干嘛呢?
I don't know.
我不知道
A threehour lowrate technical row before breakfast.
3個小時的技術劃槳 然后吃早飯
Full course load. Studying.
一天全是課業負擔
Another three hours in the tank and then studying.
再劃3小時船 再學習
I'm not sure how we missed it.
我真說不清怎么會錯過了
How much activity was there on this thing?
這事兒有多大活躍度?
Twentytwo thousand page requests.
點擊量2.2萬次
Twentytwo thousand?
22,000?
Cam, this guy hacked the facebook of seven houses.
這家伙入侵了7個宿舍的肖像簿
He set up the whole website in one night, and he did it while he was drunk.
他還喝醉了酒 一個晚上就搞定了
Twentytwo thousand?
2.2萬?
Well, how do you know he was drunk? He was blogging simultaneously.
你怎么知道他喝醉了? 他同時在發博客
You know what I think? Way ahead of you.
我有個想法 我先你一步想到
This is our guy.
他就是我們要找的人
Cameron Winklevoss.W-i-n-k-I-e-v-o-s-s,"Cameron" spelled the usual way.
卡梅隆.溫克艾沃斯,W-i-n-k-I-e-v-o-s-s,Cameron按普通方式拼寫.
Tyler Winklevoss."Tyler" spelled the usual way.And my last name the same as my brothers.
泰勒.溫克艾沃斯,Tyler是普通拼寫 姓和我弟弟的一樣