You don't think...
你覺得會不會是...
I do.
我覺得是...
Go see if it's everybody's.
看看是不是大家都這樣...
I can't connect.
我登錄不上去了
The network's down.
網絡崩潰了
Unless it's a coincidence, I think this is us.
如果不是巧合的話 肯定就是我們弄的了
It's not a coincidence.
這可不是巧合
Holy shit.
他媽的...
So you were called in front of the Ad Board.
所以你們被叫到校董辦公室來
That's not what happened.
不是這么回事兒
You weren't called in front of the Administrative Board?
沒叫你們來校董辦公室嗎?
No, back. I mean back at the bar with Erica Albright. She said all that?
不是 再往前 我是說...那是跟 Erica Albright一起在酒吧的晚上 她全說了?
Mark... That I said that stuff to her?
我跟她說的那些話
I was reading from the transcript of her deposition.
我是從她證詞的謄抄本上看的
Yeah, why would you even need to depose her?
你們干嘛還要讓她作證呢?
That's really for us to decide.
這個事兒是由我們決定的
You think if I know she can make me look like a jerk, I'll be more likely to settle.
小姐 你知道我如果了解到 她會把我說的一錢不值
Why don't we stretch our legs for a minute?
我很有可能會更加冷靜的 Mark...
Can we do that? It's been almost three hours.
我們干嘛不放松一下呢 可以吧? 都快三個小時了
And frankly, you did spend an awful lot of time embarrassing Mr. Zuckerberg
說老實話 你們也確實花了這么長時間...
with the girl's testimony from the bar.
把那個女生關于酒吧的證詞 用來讓Zuckerberg先生難堪
I'm not embarrassed, she just made a lot of that up.
我沒難堪 她說的話里大部分是編的
She was under oath.
她宣過誓了
Then I guess that would be the first time somebody's lied under oath.
我估計這還是頭一次 有人宣完誓還說瞎話
The site got 2,200 hits within two hours?
你在兩小時內 獲得了2200次點擊率?
Thousand.
萬
What?
什么?
Twentytwo thousand.
兩萬二千
Wow.
哇喔...