Oh. damn. they canceled my Visa.
哦,該死,他們把我的Visa信用卡注銷了。
Oh. yay. a new MasterCard!
哦,真好,新的萬事達卡!
Uhoh.
啊哦。
What?
干嘛?
I was going to get my mail.
我要取信。
Okay.
取唄。
Are... are you hoping to get it telepathically?
你... 你是想通過精神感應來取信嗎?
I think you mean telekinetically.
我覺得你想表達的是通過念動力。
And no.
答案是不。
I just wasn't sure of the proper protocol now that you and Leonard are no longer having coitus.
我只是不知道,既然你和Leonard不再交媾,我該用什么態度面對你。
God. can we please just say "no longer seeing each other"?
天啊,能不能就說"不再見面"?
Well. we could if it were true.
如果真是那樣,也行啊。
But as you live in the same building.
但既然你們住同一棟樓。
you see each other all the time.
你們還是會見面啊。
The variable which has changed is the coitus.
而改變的部分只是交媾。
Okay. Here is the protocol: you and I are still friends. and you stop saying "coitus."
好吧,咱倆還是朋友,作為社交禮儀,你不要再說"交媾"了。
Good. good.
好吧,好吧。
I'm glad we're still friends.
很高興咱們還是朋友。
Really?
真的?
Oh. yes. It was a lot of work to accommodate you in my life.
當然,接受你出現在我的生活中,費了很多的精力。
I'd hate for that effort to have been in vain.
我不喜歡做無用功。
Right.
好吧。
Just to be clear. do I have to stop saying "coitus" with everyone or just you?
先問明白,我是不能和所有人說交媾呢,還是只是不能和你說?
Everyone.
所有人。
Harsh terms.
真苛刻。
But all right... I'll just substitute "intercourse".
但是,好吧... 我會用"交往"替代。
Great.
很好。
Or "fornication."
或是"婚外性行為"。
Yeah. But that has judgemental overtones.
對哦,但是這個詞會讓人覺得有弦外音。
so I'll hold that in reserve.
那我就當它備用吧。
So. how you been?
你最近咋樣?
Well. my existence is a continuum.
我現在的存在是連續統(拓撲學)。
so I've been what I am at each point in the implied time period.
所以在可預見的時間內,我一直都會是現在這樣。
You're just coitusing with me. aren't you?
你只是和我上床,對吧?
Bazinga.
逗你的。