These suitcases are muy grande, my little love nacho.
這些箱子是我的寶貝 有我最愛的甜玉米片
How about getting the el dooro?
幫我開下門好嗎?
I don't know what you mean, honey.
親愛的 我不知道你在說什么?
Yeah, honey, the puerta, the What's the puerta?
是啊 親愛的 是Puerta Puerta是什么?
The door, the door! The door. Okay, l got it. l got it.
是門...! 要開門 我現在就開
Hey, Pukas, where you been? We've been looking for you.
嗨 Pukas 你到哪去了? 我們一直在找你
I think someone's overdue for a dogpile. Yeah, dogpile!
我想某人還欠我一個遲來的疊羅漢 是啊 疊羅漢
Stop saying everything I say, got it?
別再重復我說的話 聽懂了嗎?
He said dogpile.
他說疊羅漢
Stop saying everything you say. Got it.
別再重復你說的話 聽懂了
That's it. How about l dogpile you?
正是這樣 來疊你怎么樣?
How about you leave him alone? What the craznocks is wrong with you?
你放開他 怎么樣? Craznocks做錯什么了?
What? How about you make me?
什么? 你能拿我怎么樣?
Oh, that's right, you can't.
哦 對了 你不能
Because l'm big and you're small.
因為我很強壯 而你很瘦小
Yeah, I'm small. We're all small. But together, we're big.
是的 我們都很瘦小 但是我們聯合起來就變強大了
You think these stupid losers are going to team up against me?
你覺得這些人 會跟你合起來對付我嗎?
I can do anything l want to them, and there's nothing they can do about it.
我想怎么對他們都行 他們根本沒法反抗