I'm gonna miss you, Two Legs.
我會想你的 兩條腿
Calling a human ''friend.''
被我們稱做"朋友"的人類
l thought that impossible until you came.
你出現之前我根本不相信
But, Zoc, a wizard knows no such word.
但是 Zoc 巫師的字典里是沒有"不"字的
Here.
給你
Very true.
的確是
But just wait until you're outside before you drink it.
不過要等你出去之后才能喝
I still think I should have eaten you when l had the chance.
我還是覺得當時應該吃了你的
I am soft and chewy.
我軟軟的又有嚼勁
But I promised the queen I wouldn't.
但答應過女王不會這么做
l'm gonna miss you, Hova.
我會想你的 Hova
We're going to miss you too, Rokai.
我們也會想你的 Rokai
Cross our hearts.
對心發誓
Cross our hearts!
對心發誓
He's back. He's back!
他回來了...
He's in his birthday suit. Happy birthday, Lucas!
就跟剛出生的時候一樣 生日快樂 Lucas
Got you that time.
這次抓住了
Hi, Tiff. ls everything all right?
嗨 Tiff 一切都好嗎?
Where's Lucas?
Lucas呢?
Still locked in his room, hiding from society.
還把自己鎖在房間 與世隔絕
Lucas, what is it? -l forgot to tell you goodbye.
Lucas 怎么了? - 我忘記跟你道別了
Goodbye.
再見
Goodbye, Peanut. Oh, sorry, I shouldn't call you that.
再見 花生豆 哦 抱歉 我不應該這樣叫你的
It's okay. I don't mind.
沒關系 我不介意
Casa, sweet casa.
真是甜蜜而美滿的家庭