You were educated because you’re the chief’s son.
你受到教育是因為你是族長的兒子
Shouldn’t others have the same opportunity?
其他人不應有同樣的機會嗎?
William, William,
威廉 威廉
Henry, Henry, Richard, John, Henry,
亨利 亨利 理查德 約翰 亨利
Edward, Edward, Richard, Henry,
愛德華 愛德華 理查 亨利
Henry, Edward, Edward, Richard,
亨利 愛德華 愛德華 理查
Henry, Henry, Edward--
亨利 亨利 愛德華
Mary, Elizabeth, James, Charles,
瑪麗 伊麗莎白 詹姆斯 查爾斯
Charles, James, William, George, George, George, George,
查爾斯 詹姆斯 威廉 喬治 喬治 喬治 喬治
William, Victoria, Edward, George, Edward, George.
威廉 維多利亞 愛德華 喬治 愛德華 喬治
The kings of England.
都是英國的國王
And why do I need to know that?
我為什么需要知道這些?
The mission school tries to turn us
教會學校要把我們
into little Englishmen.
變成小英國人
They didn’t do a very good job with you, did they?
他們在你身上就沒有做好工作,是吧
You missed Queen Anne, by the way.
順便說一下 你說漏了安妮女王
I hear when you were young,
聽說你小時候
you were a champion at the underwater battles.
是水下戰斗的冠軍
When I was young?
小時候?
I am still champion of 10 Longhouses.
我現在仍是10個長屋的冠軍
Yes, they say you can beat any girl on the river.
對了 他們說你在河里可以打倒任何女子
Will you challenge me then?
要跟我挑戰嗎?
How you-- how you do that?
你…你怎么做到的?
Some Englishmen
有些英國人
can breathe underwater
可以在水下呼吸
through their ears.
用他們的耳朵