Perhaps we could have another try.
也許我們可以再試一次
If you’re willing to re-employ me, that is.
如果你能再雇傭我的話
I will give you one more chance.
我可以再給你一次機會
Hey!
嗨!
I want a word with you.
我有話跟你說
Last night you got completely drunk again.
昨晚你又喝醉了
My other masters, they fine me
我其他的主人 他們給我發工錢了
one week pay if I blind drunk,
我要喝得爛醉,就是付了一周的
two week pay if I blind, legless drunk.
要是醉的走不動,就是兩周的
I blind drunk two time a month regular,
我一個月定期的爛醉兩次
so very cheap cook.
工資很低的
Fair enough.
明白了
Wait.
等一下
Do you play croquet?
你打槌球嗎?
No.
不
Help me reload, would you?
幫我裝火藥 好嗎?
I’m clearing the jungle for a croquet lawn
我要清除這片叢林 建個槌球草坪
for when Cecil, my daughter, comes out.
我女兒賽希爾就要來了
It’s much quicker than a working party from the jail.
這樣做要比工作隊來的快
Aggie Bullard, Henry’s wife.
安琪.布拉德 亨利的妻子
You must be Truscott.
你一定是托斯卡
How are you getting on with Henry’s damn fool tests?
亨利的笨蛋測試進行的怎樣了?
I think next I have to wrestle a crocodile.
我想下次我必須跟鱷魚摔跤了