Dumb fuck. Later, man.
白癡!晚點見
Yeah, well, maybe you should check your messages first.
也許你該看看…你的留言
Oh, boy. - Yeah, she's been leaving messages here too.
天啊 -她在這里也有留言
Yeah. Okay. You should call her. - I will. I'll see you.
好.!你該打電話給她 - 我會的,晚點見
Right now! - Okay. Fuck! What are you, my mom? - Well
現在 -好,去你的,你是我媽嗎?
Would you mind waiting outside?
你可以在外面等一下嗎?
That was fun last night. - Yeah. Good food.
昨晚很有趣 -是啊,食物不錯
Hey, l-I talked to Maya this morning. She said she had a fun time too.
我今早跟犸雅聊了一下 她也覺得很有趣
You should call her.
你該打電話給她
Where's Jack? - Uh, had to make a phone call.
杰克在哪里? - 打電話
Miles. Miles. Hey, man, uh, do you have that other condom?
麥斯… 你還有那另一個保險套嗎?
In my jacket. What did, uh, Christine say?
在我的外套里.克莉絲汀怎么說?
Lucked out. Got voice mail. Everything's cool.
太幸運了,是語音信箱 一切都很好
Ha, ha.! Here I am. - Hi.!
我來了 -你好啊
Ready? - Yeah.
準備好了嗎? -好了