That fucking chick is unbelievable, dude. Unbelievable! Whoo! Boy.
那妞真是不可思議
Ohh, she is nasty, Miles. Nasty, nasty, nasty.!
她好淫蕩,麥斯. 淫蕩
Well, I'm glad you got it out of your system. - Yeah, baby.
我很高興你終于能一吐為快了
Congratulations. Mission accomplished.
是,寶貝 -恭喜,任務成功了
Oh, hi, Miles! - Hi.
你好,麥斯 -你好
Hey, you didn't invite Stephanie to come with us, did you?
你不會也約了她和我們一起吧?
Oh, listen, man. Change of plans. Stephanie's off today, so, you know, I'm thinkin' about goin' on a hike.
聽著,計劃有變動.史黛芬妮今天不用上班 所以我們想去爬山
We were supposed to play golf.
我們不是要打高爾夫球嗎?
You know what? You go, man. You go. In fact, use my clubs. They're brand-new. They were a gift from Christine's dad.
你去好了,兄弟.用我的球桿,全新的 是克莉絲汀爸爸給的禮物
Here, I'll pay for it. Right there. And then later, the three of us, we can go to The Hitching Post.
來,我來付錢.晚一點 我們三個可以去驛站餐館
We could sit at one of Maya's tables. She'll bring us some great wine, you know?
坐犸雅的桌子 然后她會拿好酒給我們.之后,
Then the four of us will do something. - No. Count me out.
我們四個還可以 做些什么活動 - 不,別算我的份
Oh, I see. Didn't go so great last night, huh? What a shocker.
我了解.昨晚不是很好,真是令人驚訝
You mean getting drunk and calling Victoria didn't put you in the mood?
喝醉打電話給薇朵 沒讓你心情好點嗎?