Always with the negative with you.
你總是這么消極
Why can't you be more Hey, Lenny!
為什么不能...嘿 Lenny!
This is what I'm talking about.
這樣才對啊
Lenny always has a smile on his face
Lenny的臉上總掛著微笑
Let me out! Let me out!
放我出去....
I don't wanna be a toadstool! ''A toadstool.'' That's great.
我不想成為一個蘑菇 蘑菇 那太好了
You like that? That's very funny.
你喜歡那樣嗎? 這很有趣
There's plenty more where that came from, pal.
我還有好多呢 你從哪來的 伙計
l like Hi, what's your name?
我喜歡...嗨 你叫什么名字?
There he goes again.
他又來了
Stop! Come back!
停下 快回來!
Hova! No! Hova
不
Hova, he's gone.
Hova 他死了
Croaker, over here. This way!
Croaker 這里
Zoc! Zoc!
Zoc Zoc
I am delicious, eat me.
我很可口的 吃我吧
Zoc, are you crazy? Zoc
你瘋了嗎?
He's crazy. Hey, froggy!
他肯定瘋了 嗨 大青蛙
No relationship is worth this.
我不知道這樣做值不值得
Oh, sure. Why not? Come on in.
哦 為什么不呢? 過來吧
Welcome to paradise. Zoc! How'd you get here?
歡迎來到天堂 Zoc! 你怎么也到這兒來了?
I sure didn't come in through the rear entrance.
我肯定不是從屁股后面進來的
Welcome. Make yourself at home. Hi.
歡迎 就像在自己家里一樣