becoming part of this colony, becoming an ant.
想要成為我們中的一分子 成為一只螞蟻
Impossible. Listen to yourself, Zoc.
這不可能的 說給你自己聽吧 Zoc
''A wizard knows no such word.'' So, what are you now?
巫師的字典里沒有"不"字的 你看看你現在的樣子
Certainly not the ant I love.
已經不是我愛的那只螞蟻了
Hova!
Hova
l did it for you, for the colony.
我做的一切都是為了你 為了我們大家
You did it for yourself.
你是為了你自己吧
Hova, I....
Hova 我...
He won't make it through the night alone.
他一個人沒法撐過晚上的
Yeah, but I still have five good ones.
是啊 但是我還有五只健康的
Fugax, your leg's broken. Fugax
你的腿受傷了
Very good ones.
非常健康的
You know, I believe he was trying to protect us from something.
我相信他是要保護我們免受些什么
See you, Zoc.
回頭見 Zoc
Maybe Zoc is right.
Zoc也許是對的
Now l'll never get home.
我再也回不了家了
Hi! Nice evening, huh?
嘿 美妙的夜晚 不是嗎?
Oh, may l?
哦 我可以嗎?
Sure, help yourself.
當然 請便吧
Thanks, I love water! I'm a beetle that loves water, but I'm not a water beetle.
謝謝 我喜歡水 我是一只愛水的甲蟲 但并不是水甲蟲
Isn't that funny? l'm a beetle
很好笑吧? 我是...