You know what this is?
知道這是什么嗎?
This is the potion that will make you big again.
是能讓你再次變大的藥劑
I just wanted you to take a good, long look at it.
我只想讓你好好地多看一眼
Because this is the last time you will ever see it.
因為這是你最后一次見到它了
What do you mean?
什么意思?
l mean, there is no way I am ever going to make you big again.
我的意思是 我不可能讓你再次變大
Ever. You are a threat to every ant in this colony.
永遠不會 你對族里的每只螞蟻都是威脅
Especially to Hova.
尤其是對Hova
But I would never do anything to hurt Hova.
但我決不會做傷害Hova的事
I just-- I--
我只是...我...
I just wanna go home.
我只是想回家
Well, then, if l were you...
那么 如果我是你...
...I'd try to find help somewhere else, because there is nothing for you here.
就會去別處尋求幫助 因為我這兒是不可能的
Nothing.
不可能
The pain, the pain! It's unbearable.
疼 疼 我受不了了
Just put me out of my misery!
就讓我從痛苦中解脫吧
Oh, hold still, you big pupa.
呆著別動 你這個大孩子
I haven't even touched you yet.
我都還沒碰到你
Be gentle with me.
對我溫和點