Hova? Hova! Are you all right? Hova? Hova!
你還好嗎?
Are we all right? Of course. Why wouldn't we be?
我們好嗎? 當然 為什么不呢?
We're fine. We're all right. Silly.
我們很好 沒事 傻瓜
Whoa, whoa, wait. No, wait, now, hold up.
哇 哇 等等 不 等等 馬上 等一下
Zoc! Zoc, guess what we did? Zoc Zoc
猜猜我們做了什么?
We went to Hawaii. We saw the pyramids.
我們去了夏威夷 見到了金字塔
We flew without wings.
我們不用翅膀飛行
At first, it was like:
開始 那就像
But then it was:
但后來就是
Of course, the others were terrified, so I took charge. And then we....
當然 其他人都很害怕 所以我開始指揮 然后我們...
We were inside the humans' nest.
我們去了人類的巢穴
Humans' nest? That's forbidden!
人類的巢穴? 那是禁止的
Right, right.
對 對
But the nest was filled with sweet rocks, okay.
但巢穴里滿是糖果石 好嗎?
Lots of them.
很多很多
But then Queen Tiffany started swatting, some massive flying teeth attacked us...
但后來Tiffany女王開始打我們 我們又被整塊會飛的牙擊中...
...and, well, here we are. What a day. Good night. ...
于是 我們就回來了 多好的一天 晚安
And who told you about these sweet rocks?
那是誰告訴你有這些糖果石的?
Lucas, of course. Really?
當然是Lucas 真的?
Hi, there. How are you?
嗨 停一下 你好嗎?
Okay. Okay. That's good.
還好 好啊 那很好
It's good to be okay.
你沒事那很好
Listen, I just wanted to show you something, if that's okay.
聽著 如果可以 我只想給你看點東西