I was drying out. - I see.
我本來好干喔 - 是喔
I think we ought to get you a plant mister...
我想我們該幫你買個澆花器…
so we can just spray you like a fern.
時時替你澆水保濕
Come, now. - I don't think I'll ever dry out.
好了 - 看來我們永遠干不了了
You carry on. I'll see...
繼續談,等一等…
Hello.Are you Jennifer Hill? - I am.
你好.你是珍妮·希爾? - 我是
And you're Will.I've seen a picture of you. That's how I recognize you.
你是威爾.我看過你的照片,所以我知道
Listen, Kenny, why don't we skip the lesson today?We can go again next week.
肯尼,我們今天別上了.下周再上
Do I have to give it back to my mom?
我要把這交給我媽嗎?
Well, I won't tell her if you won't.
你不說我就不說
How did you know my father?
你怎么會認識我爸?
Well, this was on his sales route...
這里本來在他跑業務的路線上…
so he was through here all the time, and everyone in town knew him.
所以他常經過這里 鎮上每個人都認識他
Were you having an affair?
你跟他有曖昧關系嗎?
Wow. Wow, you just said it.I was expecting to dance around this for another half-hour.
你真直接啊!我以為我們不會這么快切到正題
I've seen him with women. He flirts. He always has.
他老愛跟女人打情罵俏..
And on some level, I just presumed that he was.cheating on my mom. I just never had proof.
在某個層面上來說 我認為他…背叛過我媽,我只是苦無證據
Well, can I ask you a question?If you found this deed, why didn't you just ask Eddie?
我能問你一個問題嗎?你既然找到契約,為何不問他?
Because he's dying.
因為他快死了
Look, I don't know how much you want to know about any of this.
我不知道你想知道多少
You have one image of your father..and it'd be wrong of me to change it...
你對你父親有個想像…改變它可能是錯的…
especially this late in the game.
特別是一切都將走入盡頭了
My father talked about things he never did and I'm sure he did a lot of things that he never talked about.
我父親說了很多他沒做過的事…我想他做了很多他不曾提及的事
I'm just trying to reconcile the two.
我試圖融合兩者
The first thing you have to understand is that your father never meant to end up here.
首先你必須了解…你父親從未想在此停留
Yet he did.Twice.
但他卻停留過.兩次
The first time, he was early.The second time, he was late.
第一次,他來早了!第二次,他卻來晚了