Perhaps we'd better try storytelling.
也許我們該試試講故事。
You tell me one.
你給我講一個吧。
No, I can't. I'd feel funny.
不,我不會,我覺得很好笑。
You're not a baby.
你已經不是個孩子了。
Well, pretend I am. Don't be silly.
好吧,假裝我是小孩不行么。 別傻了。
Go on. No.
來嘛。 不。
You tell me one.
你給我講一個吧。
I don't know any. There you are, then.
我不會講故事啊。 那算了吧。
What about a quiz?
猜謎怎么樣?
I spy with my little eye... Oh, not that. It's childish, James.
我用我的眼睛尋找... 噢,別說了,那個太孩子氣了,James。
Or it says here, "Discuss the changed conditions after an attack,
或者像這樣,“討論襲擊過后局勢會變成什么樣兒,
and consider how to overcome or adapt to them."
以及考慮怎么去克服,或是適應新的情況。”
Well um... um... let's start on that one, dear.
好吧,嗯..嗯..讓我們開始做這個吧,親愛的。
Who's going to start the ball rolling, eh?
誰先開頭呢,呃?
Shall I kick off, eh? Eh?
我來吧,嗯?
Right. Here goes.
好的,開始吧。
I think er... we could overcome the changed conditions after an attack
我想..呃..我們能夠通過增肥
Um...
唔...
by er... all pulling our weight,
克服襲擊后的種種變化,
putting our shoulders to the wheel,
把肩膀轉過去,
so that we all pull together, now that our backs are against the wall.
這樣我們就靠在一起,現在我們背對著墻。
And we can show these Jerries...
可以讓那些德國人..
I mean Russkies, just what we think of them.
我是說俄國人,瞧瞧我們是怎么看待他們的。
And um... Well, that's all, I think.
還有,嗯..好吧,就是這些了,我想的話。
Hooray, James! You ought to be a politician.
真不錯,James!你該成為一個政治家。
It says, "Reading aloud to pass the time is a good idea."
這兒說,“大聲朗誦以消磨時間是不錯的選擇。”