視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《摩登家庭》第一季第四集
I wanted a big, beautiful wedding with jay
我想要和Jay有一個盛大美滿的婚禮
Because my ex-husband and I got married
因為我和我前夫在哥倫比亞
In a tiny, little office of a judge in colombia.
一個狹小 幽暗的法官辦公室草草結婚
Well, my mother wanted to go to the wedding
我媽媽想去婚禮現場
To show everyone how okay she was with all of it,
告訴大家其實她并不在意
So I convinced dad and gloria to invite her.
所以我說服了爸爸和Gloria邀請她
Who warned you that that was the worst idea ever?
誰警告過你這是一個最糟糕的主意
Anyone?Anyone?
誰 誰
Of course,I've -- I've moved on
當然 我 我已經開始新生活了
I was supposed to come with a date,
我本來要和我男朋友一起來的
But he just hurt his back,
不過他弄傷了他的背
Which is very ironic because he's young and -- and healthy.
這說起來有點諷刺 因為他其實非常年輕和健康
My mom started drinking these cocktails Called "horny colombians"
我媽媽開始喝一種叫作 "淫亂的哥倫比亞人"的雞尾酒
With some of gloria's uncles,
還是跟Gloria的幾個叔叔一起喝的
Whom, apparently,the drink was named after.
很顯然 這酒名說的就是他們
Oh, come on,they were funny.
行啦 他們挺有趣的
They kept patting my butt.
他們一直在拍我的屁股
somebody's full of herself.
某人自我感覺太過良好了
It's a -- it's a colombian wedding tradition, they said.
他們說這是哥倫比亞的婚禮傳統
I would like to make a toast.
我想要祝酒
Yeah,nana got totally wasted.
外婆喝得很醉
Uh, it was really funny.
非常有趣