It's a painting again.
又變成一幅畫了
I should explain. You see,
我要解釋一下
my real name isn't Mike.
我的真名并不叫邁克
It's just a nickname from where I used to work.
只是我在原來工作的地方的一個綽號
Where? Microsoft.
什么地方? 微軟
NASA. Disney.
國家宇航局 迪斯尼
AOL.
美國在線
Is that why the women are so slow?
這就是那些女兒那么遲鈍的原因?
Joanna.
喬安娜
Is this what you really want?
這真的是你想要的嗎?
Women who behave like slaves,
像奴隸般的女人
women who are obsessed with cleaning their kitchens
沉迷于打掃廚房
and doing their hair,
和做頭發的女人
women who never challenge you in any way,
永遠也無法挑戰你的女人
women who exist only to wait on you hand and foot?
隨時供男人驅使的女人?
Yeah. That sounds good to me.
對 我覺得聽起來挺好
Joanna, you're a brilliant woman.
喬安娜,你是一個聰明的女人
Surely you can appreciate, at the very least,
至少,你一定會欣賞
the genius of the concept.
這個天才的理念
Picture, if you could streamline your spouse,
在你腦子里描畫一下 如果你可以流水生產你的配偶
if you could overhaul every annoying habit,
如果你可以克服任何討厭的習慣
every physical flaw,
任何生理缺陷
every moment of whining and nagging and farting in bed.
任何抱怨,牢騷還有在床上放屁