Smart, worthy, lucky.
聰明,出色,幸運
We're the wuss.
我們是軟腳蟹
The wind beneath your wings.
你們懷里的小雞
Your support system.
你們的后勤系統
We're the girl. And we don't like it.
我們才是女孩 而我們并不喜歡這樣
No, we don't. Yeah, that's right.
對,我們不喜歡 對,沒錯
You're damn right. Yeah. That's right.
你他媽太對了 對,說的對
And is this your answer, to kill us?
而這就是你們的解決辦法 殺了我們
Oh, no. Nothing like that. We help you. We perfect you.
噢,不,沒那回事兒 我們使你們變得完美
By turning us into robots?
通過把我們變成機器人?
Does any fraction of these women still exist?
這些女人還有屬于自己的部分嗎?
Of course. Almost everything.
當然,幾乎所有部分
Shall we show her? Show me what?
我們要不要給她看看 給我看什么?
It's a promotional thing I've been working on for when we go global.
這是一個我正在研究的 我們全球化時準備推出的
Walter, I don't think you've seen this.
沃爾特,我想你也沒有看過斯戴福適合你嗎?
Some guys ask, how do we do it?
有人問,我們是怎么做到的?
In layman's terms, it's really pretty simple.
對于外行來說 真的是非常簡單
Come on along.
來吧