I know you've got the kids.
我知道你接了孩子
Pete, Kimberly!
皮特,金芭莉!
Oh, boys.
嘿,男孩子們
Welcome.
歡迎
Where are my children?
我的孩子在哪兒?
They're perfectly safe. Where are my children?
他們非常安全 我的孩子在哪兒?
You'll see them soon. Where's Walter?
你很快就會見到他們 沃爾特呢?
How could you do this?
你怎么能這么做?
Ever since we met, you've beaten me at everything.
從我們認識開始,你樣樣比我強
You're better educated.
學歷比我高
You're stronger, you're faster.
比我強壯,比我敏捷
You're a better dancer, a better tennis player.
舞跳得比我好,網球打得比我好
You've always earned at least six figures more
你掙得總是比我做夢能想到的
than I could ever dream of.
還要至少多六位數
You're a better speaker,
你的口才比我好
a better executive.
一個非常好的主管
You're even better at sex. Don't deny it.
甚至在性的方面你也比我強 不要否認
I wasn't going to.
我不是有意的
You got me.
你有我啊
No, I got to hold your purse.
不,我得幫你理財
I got to tell the kids that you'd be late again.
得告訴孩子們你又遲到了
I got to tell the press that you had no comment.
幫你告訴媒體你無可奉告
I got to work for you.
我得替你工作
With me.
和我一起工作
Under you.
在你手下工作
All of us.
我們所有人
We married wonder women.
我們嫁給了女強人
Supergirls.
女超人
Amazon queens. Well, you know what that makes us?
亞馬孫族女王 你知道這讓我們變成什么嗎?