Okay, Sheldon. I'm going to be leading you through a series of meditation exercises. These methods come from the ancient gurus of India and have helped me overcome my own fears.
好了 謝爾頓 我將引導你進行一系列的冥想練習 這些方法是從古代印度大師那里 傳承下來的 也幫我克服了自己的恐懼
And yet, you can't speak to women.
可你還是不敢和女人說話
True, but thanks to meditation, I am able to stay in the same room with them without urinating.
確實 不過托冥想的福 我可以和女人 呆在同一房間 而且不會被嚇到尿褲子
Now... close your eyes.
現在 閉上雙眼
Okay, but don't punch me.
好的 不過不許打我
What?
什么
When I was little, my sister would say to me, "Close your eyes, you'll get a surprise," and then she'd punch me.
小時候 我姐姐會對我說 "閉上雙眼 驚喜出現" 然后她就會給我一拳
I'm not going to punch you.
我不會打你的
That's what my sister used to say.
我姐姐以前也這么說的
Do you want to do this or not?
你到底還練不練了
I'm sorry. Proceed.
抱歉 請繼續
All right. Imagine yourself in the one place you feel most at home.
好的 想象你正身處一個 最有家的感覺的地方
Where is that?
是哪里呢
Sim City. More specifically, the Sim City I designed Sheldonopolis.
模擬城市[一款游戲] 更確切地說 是我設計的模擬城市 謝爾頓奧波利斯
Okay, you're in Sheldonopolis.
好的 你身處謝爾頓奧波利斯
Where exactly?
確切的地點是哪
Sheldon Square? Sheldon Towers? Sheldon Stadium, home of the Fighting Sheldons?
謝爾頓廣場 謝爾頓之塔 還是人稱謝爾頓勇士之家的謝爾頓運動場
Whatever you like.
隨你喜歡
I thought this was supposed to be a guided meditation.
不是說你引導我冥想嗎
Fine. You're in Sheldon Square.
好吧 你在謝爾頓廣場
Really? This time of year? It's a bit nippy.
是嗎 這個季節嗎 那可有點冷
Then, put on a sweater.
那就穿件毛衣
Suppose I could run downtown and pick up something at ShelMart.
那我可以去市中心的 謝爾瑪買一件
Yeah, whatever. Just go buy a sweater. You know, the nice thing about ShelMart is I own it, so I get a 15% discount.
隨便啊 去買件毛衣就是了 好處就是謝爾瑪是我開的所以我買東西85折
You own the damn thing. Just take a freaking sweater! Look, I didn't turn a profit last quarter by taking product off the shelves willynilly.
還不都你說了算 痛快拿件毛衣就行了 上一季度我根本沒有盈利 就是因為我肆無忌憚地拿東西不給錢
All right.
好吧
You've paid for a sweater, and you're in Sheldon Square. Hang on.
你買了件毛衣 現在你在謝爾頓廣場 等等
It's a cardigan. I have to button it.
是開衫的 我得扣上扣子
Oh, no.
不會吧
What now?
又怎么了
A Godzillalike monster is approaching the city.
一個類似哥斯拉的怪物正在接近城市
I have to get my people to safety.
我得把我的市民轉移到安全區
People of Sheldonopolis, this is your mayor.
謝爾頓奧波利斯的市民們 我是你們的市長
Follow me.
跟著我
If the children can't run, leave them behind.
小孩子要是跑不了 就別管他們了
Oh, the simulated horror!
哎喲媽呀 模擬恐怖效果賊棒
Raj? Just as I suspected. Meditation is nothing but hokum.
拉杰 我就知道 什么冥想不過是噱頭