Come on, Joanna.
來嘛,喬安娜
Spin cycle, ladies, and...
甩干,女士們,再來…
And...
再來…
And...
再來…
And...
再來…
- Sweet. - Oh, yeah, oh, yeah. Who's the man?
- 好棒 - 噢耶噢耶,誰是真正的男人?
You the man.
你是最棒的
Thank you, dear.
謝謝你,親愛的
Walter?
沃爾特?
- Hey, how you doing? - Walter Kresby.
- 嘿,你好嗎 - 沃爾特?克萊斯比
- Good to see you. - Ted Van Sant.
- 很高興見到你 - 泰德?范?松特
I'm Stan Peters. Come on in, come on in.
我是史丹?皮特斯 進來,進來
- Mike said you were coming. - Nice to see you.
- 邁克說了你會來 - 見到你很高興
Come on in.
快進來吧
Hear ye, hear ye. Come one, come all, and happy Fourth of July.
大家注意了,來,祝大家國慶快樂
At 1:30 will be the children's Stars and Stripes, face painting...
1:30會有孩子們的星條旗 面部彩繪…
Isn't this great?
這里不錯吧?
A real old-fashioned town picnic. Can't get this in Manhattan.
真正的傳統小鎮野餐會 在曼哈頓可沒有這個
Which is why we're gonna stay exactly ten minutes.
所以我們只能在這里呆十分鐘
We're gonna make an appearance, and then we're gonna get out of here.
我們露個面,然后就走人
Kids, I'm really sorry about all of this, but let's try and have fun.
孩子們,我真的很抱歉 不過讓我們試著找點樂子吧