She’s your sister. It’s kind of weird.
她是你妹妹,這有點怪
No. Right. Right.
好吧,好吧,不談
Just... You know, I was just thinking that,
只是,你知道,我在想
if you liked her then...
要是你喜歡她...
maybe you should ask her out.
也許你應該約她出去.
And just, I don’t know, forget about Olivia?
我不知道了,讓我不管奧莉維亞?
Well, I mean, speaking as a completely objective
我是說, 從一個完全客觀的第三方觀察者角度
third-party outsider with absolutely no personal interest in the matter,
在完全沒有個人興趣的情況下
I am not sure that you and Olivia
我不太確定你和奧莉維亞
really mesh well together. You know? I mean...
真的配得上一對 你明白么?我是說
But you and Viola...
但是你和維奧拉...
I mean...
我是說... ...
I don’t know.
我不知道了
be magic.
會很配 ...
What does your heart tell you?
你真心怎么想的?
I mean, which one would you rather see naked?!
我是說,你最想看哪個光著身子?!
Why do you...? Why? Why do you always do that?
為什么你...? 為什么? 你為什么老是這個樣子?
Why do you always talk about girls in such graphic terms?
為什么你一說起女孩就總說到身體上?
You know what? You... you have issues.
你知道么?你小子有點問題
You’re a really sensitive guy, aren’t you?
原來你是這么感性?
What? No. No, it’s just...
什么?不,不是,只是...
I don’t know. I just think that
我不知道,我只是在想
relationships should be more than just the physical stuff.
男女朋友應該不只是身體上的關系
Don’t get me wrong, that stuff’s important,
當然那也很重要
but when I’m with someone,
但是如果我和誰在一起
I want to be able to talk about other stuff.
我希望能跟她聊點話題
Like, I don’t know, serious stuff.
比如,我不知道,嚴肅的話題
Stuff I can’t talk about, you know, with anyone else.
一些我跟別的人都不能談的話題
Yeah, like...
是啊,比如……
what kind of stuff?
什么樣的話題? ...
Like, whatever stuff there is.
比如,隨便什么
Like... this kind of stuff?
比如……好比現在?
Yeah.
是啊
But what I just told you is for your ears only.
我現在說的只是讓你聽聽
If you tell anyone, I’ll kick your ass.
如果你敢告訴別人,我踹死你
Yeah. No.
是是,不會的
I got your back, man.
我們是兄弟