No, no.
不 不
Ooh, this looks good.
哇 看起來不錯
Gets really good reviews.
評價很高
You know what? That looks pretty doable.
你知道嗎 看起來太難以置信了
Why are you asking me now? Because this was your idea.
- 你這時候要我干嘛 - 這是你的主意
Put your hand there. Wait one second.
- 手放這 - 等一下
Okay. Three, two, one! One.
好了 三 二 一
Yeah, the street level isn't so exciting, but
- 逛街可能沒那么好玩 可如果...
Like, if you look up- Sweet
你抬頭看
Disposition
處置
The Fine Arts Building.
藝術品
The guys who designed this, Walker and Eisen, are... two of my favorites.
這棟樓的設計師 沃克和艾森 我最喜歡的兩個
Never Isn't that cool?
很帥吧
Too soon
太快
This is my favorite spot. This is?
- 這是我最喜歡的地方 - 這嗎
This is your favorite spot?
這是你最喜歡的地方
Right here.
就是這
How come?
怎么說
Uh, I don't know. It's kind of hard to explain, I guess.
我不知道 很難解釋 感覺
Well, try.
說說嘛
Um- Well, okay.
好吧
Like, that building- that's, uh
- 就像 那座建筑
That's been there since 1911.
它 1911 年就在那了
And that- that's the Continental. That's L.A.'s first skyscraper.
還有那座大陸風的建筑 是洛杉磯最早的摩天大樓
It was built in 1904.
1904 年建成的
What is that?
那棟呢
That?
那個
That's a parking lot. Oh!
- 那個是停車場 - 噢
Yeah. That's- That's also a parking lot.
那些 還有那些 全是
That's, um- Yeah.
那些
There's a lot of beautiful stuff here too though.
還有很多漂亮的建筑 雖然...
I don't know. I just... wish people would notice it more.
我只是... 我只是希望人們更多的注意到
If it were me, then, uh
- 如果是我
If it were you what?
如果你什么
I don't know. I think I'd... make 'em notice.
我是說... 如果是我的話 我會讓人們注意到吧