You know, I'm gonna- I'm gonna- I'm gonna get Alfredo's number.
給我... 給我 阿弗雷多的號碼
Okay. And I'll- And I'll bring it to you.
好的 過會給你
Okay. Okay?
- 行嗎 - 沒問題
Is this Solitaire?
這個是單人紙牌嗎
So, did you get her back yet or what?
她回心轉意了還是其他什么
Working on it.
繼續工作吧
Hey, maybe you should write a book. What?
- 也許你該寫本書 - 什么
Well, you know, Henry Miller said the best way to get over a woman...
亨利?米勒說過 忘掉一個女人的最好方法...
is to turn her into literature.
就是把她變成文學
Well, that guy had a lot more sex than me.
那他做的愛肯定比我多
Oh, this is it! This is it!
哇 就是這個 就是這個
So great to hear from you.
很高興收到你的郵件
I can't this week, but maybe next?
但是這周不行 要不下周
I hope this means you're ready to be friends.
我希望這代表著 你已經準備好做朋友了
Yeah, that's it. That is it.
對 就是這個
Your girl is losing it.
你的妞瘋了
Can you just be serious, for just a second?
你就不能稍微認真一下嗎
I am being totally serious. No, you're joking around.
- 我很認真 - 不 你一點也不
No, I am not joking around. "Octopus's Garden"?
- 我沒有 -“章魚花園”
Yes, "octopus's Garden" is the best Beatles song ever recorded.
“章魚花園” 是披頭士發行的最好的歌
Why don't you just say "Piggies"?
你怎么不說是 “豬玀”
Come on. I love Ringo Starr!
別鬧了 我喜歡 林戈?斯塔爾
Nobody loves Ringo Starr. That's what I love about him.
- 沒人喜歡 林戈?斯塔爾 - 那正是我喜歡他的原因