視頻出處:
本片段出自《摩登家庭》第1季第2集。
10 minutes after making a promise to me,
對我做出承諾才10分鐘
He leaves his bike unlocked.
他就沒鎖單車 扔一邊了
All I can hear is claire's voice in my head...
Claire的聲音開始在我腦里嗡嗡作響...
"he's not responsible.
"他沒有責任感
You never should have given him a bike."
你就不該給他買新單車"
I know. I do a pretty good claire.
我知道 我模仿Claire超棒的
So I decided to teach him a lesson
我決定給他上一課
And let him think his bike was stolen.
讓他認為車被偷了
Now,I know that sounds kind of rough,
我知道這不好
But sometimes it's a dad's job to be the tough guy.
但有時候你就得做個"壞"老爸
Excuse me. Thank you.
請讓一下 謝謝
On your left. My left,your right.
你左邊請讓下 是我左邊 你右邊
Everyone,we have a new family joining us today.
大家過來 我們歡迎新加入的一家
I'm,uh,I'm mitchell,and I am a lawyer.
我叫Mitchell 是個律師
I-I'm cameron,and I'm currently not working,
我叫Cameron 目前失業(yè)中
Which gives me more time to grill
這給了我們更多時間一起燒烤
And shoot baskets and...
打籃球 還有...
And this is lily.
這位是Lily
Okay,we're gonna start with the hello dance,
我們準備以"招呼舞"開始
And then we're gonna move on to blocks and finger painting,
接著涂涂方塊和手指
And then we're gonna do our family dance.
最后跳家庭舞
All right,who wants to start us off?
怎樣 誰想起個頭?
Dance us in,p.J.!
跳起來吧 P.J.!