Ladies and Gentlemen. I present to you the fabulous Buick Lacrosse.
女士們先生們。我向你們展示迷人的Buick lacrosse。
It, uh, it has an excellently crafted interior, peaceful quiet tuning,
它,它有精心打造的內部空間寧靜,無聲發動機調整,
And ultrasonic rear parking assists.
還有超聲波后停車支持。
Observe the remote activation feature.
請注意看遙控啟動裝置。
Uh, and it also has a lot of other exciting good, cool car things.
嗯,它還有另外很多精彩的、好的、酷的汽車玩意兒。
Tom! Lynette! What are you doing here?
Tom!Lynette!你們在這里干嘛呢?
We're buying a new water heater. Um, how 'bout you?
我們在買一個新熱水器。嗯,你呢?
Just doing a little shopping, trying to get my mind off things.
買些東西,讓我的腦子輕松一下。
Hey Gabby, you need help, it looks like you're stuck here.
嗨,Gabby,你需要幫助嗎?看上去你困在這兒了。
Uh! I guess I am.
我想是的。
No worries, I got it.
別擔心,我來。
I guess I got too close to the turn table.
我猜我和旋轉臺離得太近了。
I'm a sucker for these Buicks.
我是展示這些Buicks的笨蛋。
Come on, you bastard!
拜托,你這個混蛋。
You know, with their perfectly crafted interior, and peaceful, quiet tuning.
你知道,它們,嗯,完美打造的內部和安靜無聲的發動機調整。
Uh-huh. A little formal for the mall.
嗯,對于逛商場而言過于正式了。
Oh, uh, you know, I wanted to match the shoes to the dress.
哦,嗯,我想使鞋和衣服配得上。
This is, uh, Sarah, my shopping buddy.
這位是,嗯,Sarah,和我一起購物的伙伴。
We like to hit the boutiques together.
我們喜歡一起去逛專賣店。
Okay. Well, you gals, um, shop your little hearts out. See you later.
那么,女孩子們,嗯,盡情購物吧,再見。
Bye.
再見。