Hello?
喂?
but she wouldn't open the door. Your mom kicked it in.
但是她不肯開門,你媽媽踢開了門
We heard her coughing...
我們聽到她咳嗽
I haven't gotten in touch with them. she's lost a lot of blood.
我還沒有聯系他們,他失血很嚴重
Kicked the door down? KELLY: Yeah.
踢開了? - 是啊
We need to get platelets and fluids into her.
我們要給她輸血小板和補液
l don't want her going into shock. EMT 1: Her age and weight?
我不想讓她休克 - 年齡體重?
SARA: Fifteen. she's about 90 pounds. she's allergic to penicillin.
15,差不多90磅,她對青霉素過敏
EMT 2: One-hundred over 68.
高壓100,低壓68
EMT 1: Okay. Base Camp. Rescue 1
好的,控制中心,11號救援車
We have a 1 5-year-old girl. approximately 90 pounds.
這兒有一個十五歲的女孩,大約90磅
BP is 100 over 68. - Jesus Christ.
血壓是100/68 - 天哪
EMT 2: All right. Iet's get her up. Yeah.
好的,把她扶起來,是的
There you go.
走啦
We're just gonna bring you downstairs.
我們就是要把你帶下樓
JESSE: Nobody's saying anything...
沒人說什么
but seeing everybody together Iets me hnow that this is serious.
但是看到所有人聚在一起讓我意識到有大事
Our family is hind of disconnected.
我們家的親戚聯系不是很緊密
Dad's relatives are wealthy and distant. and Mom's side drives her crazy.
爸爸的親戚富有但冷漠,媽媽的親戚快要把她逼瘋了
So besides Aunt Kelly...
除了Kelly阿姨
we never really get to see anybody except on holidays or disasters.
除非是節日或者禍事,我從未親眼見過他們