I'm so glad you didn't like it.
我很高興你不喜歡
I'm so glad you didn't like it, either.
我也很高興你不喜歡
Now, on Date Number Two...
現在,在第二次約會…
we do the requisite trading of familial background information.
我們替必要的交易做些家族背景調查
A sister, two parents, all close.
一個姐妹,兩父母,全部很
Okay, no siblings, parents divorced, not close to my father.
好,沒有手足,父母離異 與父親不親近
Why not?
為何不親近?
- My dad cheated. - That must've been hard.
- 我爸有外遇 - 那一定很難過
Well, I plan to get over it one day.
嗯,我計劃有一天能忘掉它
Yeah, yeah, it's good to let that seething anger fester for a long time.
是的,是的,讓這種沸騰的憤怒 惡化一段時間很好
Well, changing the subject, you owe me something private back.
好了,改變話題 你欠我一件私人的事情
Jeez. One time, I heard my parents.
老天,有一次,我聽到我父母嘿咻
- No, no. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
- 不會吧,不會吧 - 是的,是的,是的
Couldn't look them in the eye until I was in college.
直到我進大學前 我都無法直視他的眼睛
"Hey, Mom, Dad."
"嘿,媽媽,爸爸"
Weird.
真怪異
- This is a fun date. - You like my system, huh?
- 這次的約會很有趣 - 你喜歡我的系統,是嗎?
Yeah, so far so good. I mean, no expectations...
是的,目前為止都還不錯 我是說,沒有期待…
or wondering if the other person is looking for some kind of commitment.
或者在猜對方是否在尋求某種承諾
- No worrying about the first kiss. - Yeah, that's over.
- 不用擔心初吻 - 是的,那已經過去了
I'm...
我…
I'm not really good with the public display of affection kind of thing.
我不太習慣在公眾場合 顯示個人的情愛
Okay. Okay.
好的,好的