Well... Eventually I'd like to get married and have kids.
最后,我想結婚,然后生孩子
I said eventually, you don't have to panic.
我只是說:最后,你別驚慌了
I just thought that was somewhere off in the future.
但我說這可是 我們未來的重要事
We had talked about naming our kids.
我們談論了結婚生孩子的事
And as much as I hate to admit it, all I kept thinking was...
同時我也討厭魯莽作出決定 我能想象到的是…
Drew... you will never, ever sleep with another woman again. Everl
“德魯,你永遠不能 再和其它女人睡覺,永遠”
Didn't I tell you not to speak to anyone without talking to me first!
你得記住別讓任何人先討論我
- I didn't sign anything. - I don't care.
我什么都沒談 我不管!
- A verbal agreement can be as equally as binding! - Well then put it in writing!
但你必須對這事情負責
Louis, you know my work. I'm not picky.
路易斯,他知道我的原則 我不是亂來的
But this script, this rewrite, it sucks!
這劇本…很糟糕
Okay fine, we'll just say there was never a meeting of the minds, therefore...
除非所有事情談妥才能簽約
...no valid contract.
沒有有效契約。
Excuse me... Can I ask a question.
對不起,我問一個問題?
Chances are we're going to facing some expensive litigation here.
我們完全可以體驗 一些不同的經歷
Now in order to avoid that, if we could get you script approval...
你知道我們可以給你各種劇本
...would you reconsider doing the film?
你能考慮做這部影片嗎?
Well I suppose that would get us all to lunch a little sooner.
我只是想盡快辦妥我所有的事
- Who the fuck is that guy! - Three... Four...
那他媽的家伙是誰?
I think you scared the shit out of him. Good thing he's wearing a dark suit.
有些原則是可以破的
- You lost a few points there sparky. - Am I fired?
你沒說到重點上